My dog Logan

This is my dog.

He is a black wheaten terrier.

He love to eat up all of my stuff but he is only 3 years old so I am fine with it because he is just a baby.

He loves to play and he loves people and me and being scratched under the ears.

My dog is the best dog ever and I love that.

6 thoughts on “My dog Logan

1. Hi my name is Bailee. I am from Australia. Your dog is so cute. I have a black Labrador and he is 2. I think our dogs are a lot alike because Denzel ( that’s my dogs name) has eaten 5 socks in total but somehow they always come out the other end. He also likes sausages. Once my friend got a sausage and sat down to eat it. She took a bite and put it on her lap to fix her hair and within 1 second Denzel had swallowed it whole. What is your dogs name? Have you had any funny moments with your dog. Why don’t you come on to my blog some time. This is the link 2290bailee2015

2. Hi my name is Jada, and I’m 14 years old. I get what your saying about how sharks hunt, but why are you talking about that. You don’t need to be focusing on that stuff. I like dogs to I was going to get one but i couldn’t. Visit my blog site jadap20.edublogs.org

3. Hi Madison,

I am so glad you love our super “bad dog” Logan! He is always getting into trouble by chewing stuff up that he is not supposed to. Even though he tends to be bad at times we all love him very much. He is perfect for our family, he is crazy and full of love!
    I love your blog very much and I am so very proud of you. Keep up the good work kiddo!
    XOXO
    Mommy

4. I agree he is the best dog ever even if he is crazy sometimes. I know you have a lot of friends and you are very busy but make sure you play with him too and keep scratching him behind the ears. xoxo